Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Thought it Was a Joke at First

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Thought it Was a Joke at First

    That we should consider gasoline prices right now as cheap, compared to how they may be in the next few months? I heard this on the news today. I thought ok $ 2.15 or so a gallon and this is cheap compared to what is to come? Does anyone not think we are getting ripped big time, by the oil countries and our own country? I mean first it's production is not able to keep up demand. A proven lie. Then it's our refineries can't keep up? Which seems to be a lie? So when will our country just say they oil countries have us by the gonads and we can't do nothing about it? Or won't do nothing about it?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Thought it Was a Joke at First

    We are most definately being ripped Bro. BIG TIME
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Thought it Was a Joke at First

    Is it George Bush's fault or someone else fault. Who evers it is I think they sould consider the people around here and such that has to paid for their gas and doesn't get it free like the people that sets the prices.

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Thought it Was a Joke at First

    Prices have really jumped up the last couple of days.
    I never really thought about it. But was talking to an older man i work with. He still uses oil heat to offset his heat and for emergency back up. I know not to wise. But he already had everything in place to use the oil heat as a supply with his heat pump.
    Guess what i am getting to, can you imagine what it will cost to heat a home that is all oil heat by this winter?
    I know we have a lot of elderly in this area and most still use oil for it's higher heating temps. I just hope they can find help or some way to offset their cost.
    I don't know how some of our elderly folks survive. Talk about some tough folks. Many of them survive on 600-800 dollars a month, you count in all they have to pay out, a tough generation.
    And with driving season over it looks like the next money maker is gonna be an increase in fuel and home heating oil.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •